- Guests are welcome to check in between 4 PM and 7 PM. Check out time is 11 AM.
- Reservations are secured by deposit of one night's rate plus tax, and can be made via a personal check, Visa, Mastercard, or American Express.
- Two night minimum required on week-ends.
- Major holidays require a three night stay.
- All cancellations are subject to a $20.00 fee. The balance of the deposit will be refunded if you cancel 30 days or more before your reservation date or if we can rebook your accommodation for the full reservation.
- We request a 60 day cancellation notice for event or holiday weekend bookings, or for any multiple cottage reservations.
- If you find it necessary to change your reservation it is subject to the same terms as a cancellation.
- Please note that for the health and comfort of our guests Belle de Jour Inn is a NON-SMOKING Bed & Breakfast throughout the grounds, both indoors and out.
- All Federal and State Holidays and Wine Country Events require a 30 day cancellation notice.
To ensure we maintain the personal contact that has made us many loyal guests, we only take reservations by telephone. Please call us at (707) 431-9777 to make your reservations.
We are happy to be a NON-SMOKING inn. Outdoors as well as indoors!